SAGE 300 - Service Management
Service Manager is a multi award winning software solution for Service, Job Cost and Maintenance industries.
As a Sage Software Endorsed Solution, Service Manager is fully integrated to Sage 300, providing true accountability from a central point to help you manage the resources, products and services your business offers.
Key Features of Service Manager
- Create and manage templates, quotations, jobs, projects, Invoices, Credit Notes, Cost Only entries, requisitions, purchases, receipts, and issue parts/stock, labour and other services and track budgets and profitability. Includes multi-currency and Service Center/Branch accounting.
- Schedule jobs, employees/contractors, tasks, equipment and other resource. View workloads, plan ahead, allocate and reschedule resources, record time entries,and manage conflicts.
- Preventative maintenance functions allow you to create task and service activities based on conditions, meter values and schedules. Assign resources, take measurements/meter readings, and predict maintenance loading and material requirements.
- Tracking of serialized inventory and equipment (includes equipment transfers, warranty, RMA’s, symptoms, faults and solutions, rentals, returns/ exchange rotations, history, life cycle profitability).
- Create Service/Site Level Agreements, Warranty and Meter Agreements, including preventative maintenance to monitor and support your customers with definable response prioritization, parts/service cover, profit reports, warnings.
- Employees can modify and create jobs via the internet using the Employee Portal or let your customers save you time and money by logging jobs and viewing information via the Customer Portal in a self service process.