SAGE 300 - FIXED ASSETS
Sage 300 Fixed Assets (powered by Norming Asset Management) is a flexible and comprehensive asset accounting, asset maintenance, asset leasing and asset tracking solution.
Developed within the framework of Sage 300, it offers a solution that fully integrates with the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project and Job Costing, Inventory Control and Purchase Order modules of Sage 300.
- Acquisition. This is directly interfaced with Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Control, Purchase Orders and Project and Job Costing modules of Sage 300. This interface enable to processing of asset acquisitions from source documents captured in the respective Sage 300 modules.
- Depreciation. Both book and tax depreciation are supported with standard or customised depreciation rules and formulas. Depreciation projections as well as depreciation reversal is supported.
- Disposal. The disposal process is fully integrated to the General Ledger and disposed assets can be transferred to stock or sold via the Accounts Receivable or Order Entry modules.
- Adjustments. An adjustment entry allows you to change multiple fields of an asset, such as asset value, accumulated depreciation, estimated life, depreciation method, depreciation rate, cost center, and location.
- Impairment, merge & split, revaluation and work in progress management.
- Manage maintenance resources and vendors.
- Manage equipment and components.
- Manage meters and Service Agreements (SLA) for equipment and components.
- Set up notification for meter reading and renewal of Service Agreements (SLA).
- Set up schedule for regular maintenance activity.
- Control budget for Service Agreements (SLA) and maintenance order.
- Process maintenance expense with maintenance order.
- Create AP invoice for maintenance expenses.
- Reverse Maintenance Entry.
- Set up lease rates for assets.
- Maintain lease contract and billing schedule.
- Automatically recognize lease revenue.
- Create AR invoice for lease billing transaction.
- Track asset lease history and billing schedule.
- Print asset label with barcode.
- Provide interface with barcode scanner.
- Scanning program is written for scanner.
- Update the asset status and location with scanner.
- Track asset assignment and return with employee.
- Schedule asset assignment.