System upgrades are a key element to ensure the longivity of your software investment and to take advantage of new features and enhancements added to the system.
Our business has developed a tried and tested systems upgrade methodology for both Sage 300 and Sage X3, aimed at minimising the business risk and to provide a seamless transition from the older to the newer versions of the software. Although this is a standard methodology, we can adapt it to align to your specific requirements and business needs.
- Updating of Infrastructure (Servers - Operating Systems - Database Management Systems).
- Software Support Matrix (Sage 300 and Sage X3 software are supported at current version minus 2).
- Sage 300 - Current version is 2018 - Current Product Update is PU1
- Sage X3 - Current version is V11 - Current Patch Level is P_6
Key elements to consider:
- Updated functionality across all Sage 300 and Third Party software modules.
- Addition or Correction of business critical processes or functions.
- Updated Business Intelligence and Financial Reporting using Sage Intelligence.
- Updated Sage Visual Processes to reduce navigation time through the system.
- Enhancements to System Manager (Signed in User Management, etc.).
- Sage 300c Web Interface Additions (from version 2016 Product Update 1, onwards).
The latest update to V11 delivers extended and enhanced features for Enterprises to compete and grow with faster, simpler and flexible business management, at a fraction of the cost of typical ERP systems. The latest update represents a major leap forward in functionality and connectivity, expanding the solution support for faster supply chain management, production management and financial management.
- Project management – Manage all aspects of a project from quoting to planning resources and material, tracking costs and schedule, and analyzing profits.
- Automated bank statements – Improve the efficiency of the financial process by automatically generating the transactions, matching open items or unbalanced operations when importing bank statements.
- Production scheduler – Optimize production cycles and control lead times with more flexible graphical production planning and scheduling capabilities.
- E-commerce – Build or customize a comprehensive webstore within days, and manage catalogs, pricing, inventory, customers, and all transactions as part of the Sage X3 core supply chain management processes.
- Financial Reporting – Easily design Sage Intelligence reports, with intuitive Excel-based reporting capabilities integrated with Sage X3 financial management, and automate the running and distribution of reports to teams or individuals.