Value Added Services
Value Added Services are provided in addition to the standard services provided in our implementation and systems upgrade methodologies.
These services are optional and can be tailored depending on the customers unique requirements.
Our business has developed the requisite tools to facilitate seamless data extraction from your existing systems, data cleansing and migration to Sage 300 and Sage X3.
- Master Data. This includes the chart of accounts, customer, supplier and inventory master files and supporting data.
- Transaction Data. Depending on the customers requirements, historical data can be migrated to the new system. This would include full ledger transactions (detail level) and sales history.
- Take-on Data. This would include open payable and receivable transactions, inventory valuation (quantity, lot number, location, value), bank transactions and fixed assets (cost and accumulative depreciation).
- Setup Data. This would include data that is integral to the business and requires to be managed in the new system.
Role Based User Manuals
We develop user manuals within the framework of the system and this would include your specific data, transaction entry screens and business procedures and processes.
The manuals cover the following functional areas of the system:
- System Administration
- Financial Workflow
- Fixed Assets
- Procurement Workflow
- Sales Workflow
- Month-end and Year-End Procedures
- Master Data Maintenance
The Sage 300 and Sage X3 system includes a repository of standard reports. Customised reports can be developed using various reporting tools such as SAP Crystal Reports.
Dashboards and KPI's
Sage X3 has a repository of pre-configured requestors, statistics and visual process flows that are fully customisable.
Business Forms and Stationary
We design the business forms generated by the system to project your business branding and required layouts. The information presented in these documents are all tax compliant.
We schedule time to assist with the closing of your first month-end on the system.
We have developed a month-end checklist to ensure that all system activities are completed, the requisite procedures are followed and that the month-end reports are generated prior to systems closure.